Congrats to the 2017 ArtSHINE Launch Pad Exhibitors –
In December we offered places in our 2017 Launch Pad exhibition series at our ArtSHINE Gallery in the Chippendale Creative Precinct.
This year the ArtSHINE gallery exhibition season is even bigger, which means there is more of everything, for everyone! We can’t wait for you to check out the full program!
Here are our 2017 exhibitors
- February – Different Words – A joint exhibition
Artists: Girija Kalkarni & James Mathurin
- March – Eclectic – A Goup Exhibtion featuring 9 Artists
Artists: Anthony Van Lam, David Hayden, Helen Dubrovich, Lamice Ali, Lino Pierre,
Marie Widolf, Naomi Charles, Olga Kolesnik, Violetta Kurbanova
- April – Big Country – A Solo Show
Artist: John Klein
- May – Oztromony – A Solo Show
Artist: Ed Hurst
- May – Capturing Koi – A Solo Show
Artist: Julie Ellitt
- June – Suspicious Beginings – A Group show featuring 4 artists
Adam Grahram, David Howell, Julie Pozdeev, Olga Nowicka
- August – A Solo Show
Artist: Anthony Van Lam
- September – Textura Urbanus – A Solo Show
Artist: Graeme Endean
- October – Colour play & Fragmatism
Artist: Kristine Ballard
- November – The Sydney Comics Guild – Group Show
Artists: 10 Artists
- December – Gabby Malpas
Artist: Gabby Malpas
2017 SEASON WAITLIST.
Miss out on the 2017 ArtSHINE Launch Pad? –
It’s not too late. Wait list now. If one of our Launch Pad exhibitors drops out, or misses a deadline you may be able to grab their spot.
Get intouch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org